Carrington Core has been updated to version 3.1. This version adds a number of useful features and enhancements in preparation for the upcoming WordPress 3.1 release:
- Support for custom taxonomies within the general context
- Added support for custom post type archive pages in general context
- Support for post formats in the single context
- Relies on features in WordPress 3.1
- Implemented checked() and selected() functions for options
- Added PHP doc blocks
- E_NOTICE clean
- Updated some variable names
The new version is tagged and available at in our public SVN repository on Google Code.
You can replace the carrington-core directory in any Carrington theme with this new version to take advantage of these new features.